IOGear GWU625 Wireless USB Stick Review
The IOGear GWU625 USB stick is one that promises to work all OS environments, Linux, Apple and Windows. It is not that often that you see a manufacturer mention support for Linux and most people will have to search the Internet to get their wireless USB stick to work, but with this product, you can forget about it hitfilm download kostenlos.
The IOGear GWU625 is a somewhat small USB stick that promises to deliver up to 300Mbps through its dual antenna autocad 2015 deutsch kostenlos. Installation was a breeze for in Ubuntu 11.04 and did not need any tinkering whatsoever and worked right out of the box fs theorie herunterladen. The minimum requirement is that you have atleast kernel version 220.127.116.11-117 or later installed. The device also WPS functionality so you can easily connect the device to your router by simply entering a PIN
There are two tiny LEDs on the device: the first one to indicate that it is connected and powered properly and the second one which flashes is your data light songs bei spotify herunterladen.
As I write this review, the device has been solid and did not lose connection to my wireless router and have been receiving connection speeds between 144Mbps and 150Mbps and you can option higher depending on your router and settings pc games for free. The device is based on the Retaltek chipset and showss up as the Realtek RTL81915 in Ubuntu.
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- 1T2R multiple radio technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- Compact and portable adapter plugs into your computer’s USB port
- Compatible Network Standards: IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps*) IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps*) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps*)
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- WEP,TKZP, AES, WPA and WPA2 hardware encryption schemes
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports USB 2.0 with up to 300Mbps transfer rate; backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac or Linux OS
- 3 year Manufacturer Warranty
The IOGear GWU625 wifi USB stick was so easy to install in Ubuntu it was just plain silly nos sport app. Gone is the worry of modifying config files that scare Linux newbies away and the performance of this device is very good. As indicated the speeds you get is dependent on your router so if you don’t have a MIMO router then your maximum speeds will be limited herunterladen.
It is great news to see that IOGear indicated that the product has indicated that Linux is supported as you are atleast guaranteed that you will not have to pull your hair out in order to get the device to work or even worse spend all that time and bring back a similar device because in the end you couldn’t get it to work or suffer from poor performance videos aus instagram story downloaden.